This is a sleek and speedy runabout with the look and feel of a much larger boat. There is plenty of passenger room and storage space packed into a small frame. From bow to stern there is everything that you need for a fun trip, with all kinds of entertainment for yourself and friends.
The Sunquest comes with a fiberglass hull and a 115 hp 23 gallon outboard single engine that is fast and reliable. Standard features include: marine grade 316 stainless steel, tilt sport steering wheel, twin adjustable swivel bucket-seats, and Clarion stereo.
Many standard features for the Doral 170 Sunquest.
* Marine grade 316 stainless for extra strength and durability
* Tilt sport steering wheel, for smooth steering at speed
* Twin adjustable swivel bucket-seats, suitable for fishing, photography, sightseeing
* Extensive storage space
* Clarion stereo
* Engine Max HP: 115 hp. If you replace this you should verify – for insurance reasons – the maximum horsepower for your boat
* Model 170 Sunquest
* Color White/Black/Custom
* Length (feet) 16
* Length (inches) 10
* Length (meters) 5.13
* Length (LOA) 16 ft. 10 in. (5.13 m)
* Beam 6 ft. 10 in. (2.08 m) * Deadrise 19°
* Weight 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
* Hull Type Modified Vee, formed with 316 stainless steel gunwale molding and 316 stainless steel marine hardware
* Deck Formed with 316 stainless gunwale molding and 316 stainless steel marine hardware
* Hull Material Fiberglass
* Windshield The windshield is formed from curved walk-through safety glass
Engine and Drive Chain
* Fuel Type Gas
* Fuel Capacity 23 gal. (87 l)
* Drive Type Outboard
Extras Features include flotation foam, integrated non skid swim platform hand, lay-up construction and stainless steel swim ladder.
The cockpit has marine stainless grab handles with bow seat storage, side panel storage, vented rubber lined floor storage, plus there’s a full aft lounge seat and several small extra touches such as the designed glove compartment, beverage holders and plush marine grade pile carpeting.